- Continue making new connections and strengthen the connections that I have
- Upgrade my gear I would like to add a lens and upgrade my camera body
- Learn new things (editing styles; organizational skills, shooting techniques)
- Go to a workshop (either online or in person) Do you have a workshop that you recommend? Please leave it in the comments.
- Continue to take pictures every day! Session or no sessions the best way to improve skills is to practice them!
- Build a
biggerbetter Brand. Every year my business has grown and my goal this year is to continue that growth.
- Get published
- Double the number of facebook fans that I have (276)
- Host a stylized shoot. This is something that I have wanted to do for the last two years and this year I am going to make it happen!
- Create office hours. So that clients know when they can reach out to me and so that I have designated times (that are not 2 am to work on editing)
- Print images for my HOME. This is terrible I know I have thousands (millions) of images and I am terrible about printing them!
- Share the knowledge. In my journey I have been so blessed by helpful photographers that I want to try and pass that on to someone who is just starting out (if you know someone send them my way)
- Give back. There are so many wonderful opportunities for photographers to be able to give back this year I will join one of those!
**Long Term Goals**
My ultimate long term goal is still to be able to work full time as a photographer…I know that it won’t happen overnight but all of my goals lead up to this and the plan is for this to happen by the time Rickey is in kindergarten.