- Continue Making new connections (network baby!)
- Upgrade my gear (I would like to add a lens or two!)
- Learn new things (editing styles; organizational skills, shooting techniques)
- Go to a workshop (either online or in person)
- Continue to take pictures every day! Session or no sessions the best way to improve skills is to practice them!
- Build a Bigger Brand. Every year my business has grown and my goal this year is to continue that growth. I am so thankful for all of my clients and the referrals that they have made!
- Get more organized – there is so much paperwork and so many businessy things to do on the business side of the photography business I am constantly making improvements but I know it can still be better!
**Long Term Goals**
My ultimate long term goal is to be able to work full time as a photographer…I know that it won’t happen overnight but all of my goals lead up to this!